MEDI-BOOK 1.0.270919 released today!
- Improvements to user interface – smoother screens & fonts.
- Email Notifications – Notify parents of accidents within school simply and easily by emailing a copy of the accident form – GDPR compliant, with redacted information and password protected.
- Customised SMTP email settings – use a school email address for notifications or MEDI-BOOKS secure encrypted email service.
- Additional information for staff record – Occupation & Address – RIDDOR Compliant
- Additional information for student record – Primary email address for student notifications.
- Additional reports added
- Pupil History
Keep track on an individual students accidents – look for patterns etc
- Staff History
Keep track on staff accidents within school
- Pupil History
- Minor bug fixes
- SIMS export reports
Available from our knowledge base to make data export/import simple for SIMS customers
- Facility CMIS reports
Available from our knowledge base to make data export/import simple for Facility CMIS customers
Coming soon to MEDI-BOOK
As part of our continuing development of this product here are some features and enhancements that we are adding over the coming months.
- Staff Notification
Notify tutors or pastoral staff of a student’s accident
- Safeguarding reports
Reports designed to highlight people who are potentially self-harming through repeated accidents within school
- Medication Manager
Record, track and create notifications for student medication within school
- School Medication Manager
Record and track use of school owned auto injectors and asthma inhalers
Record and make easy access to vital information about students allergies and treatments, replace the student allergy information wall with a digital version for security and safety.
We are always talking to our customers to get feedback and ideas for what you would like to see added or enhanced in our software. If you have an idea then please email email@example.com